Thursday 16 May 2013

A Quick Update

It feels like it has been a while since I posted anything, I have been doing a lot of school; according to the native beings that inhabit this planet, apparently school is more important than building robots and posting stuff about them, or something like that. Anyway, while I was away I got some cool stuff, another chassis for autosquared, with some really big wheels, two remote controled snowmobiles to take the treads from and a new (to me) computer, two serial ports, 3 parallel, two screens, lots of usb, a few firewire, and five disc drives to round things out. I am most excited about the two serial ports, cause now I can program multipule picaxes without having to swich cables, and the two screens (arranged vertically instead of the usuall side by side, because I use the comp mostly for programing, and programs tend to be MUCH longer than they are wide) for now I can have a lot more of my code visible, and/or code and have a refrence PDF open at the same time. Soon I will have some pictures up of all my aquisitions, and hopefully a panorama of my lair, uh, room.

No comments:

Post a Comment