Friday 24 May 2013

Mis(guided)sile first peek

Here are a cupple pics of the very first little bit of progress on my missile project:

The missile as it sits right now:
 How I hope the control fins will work, two linked together in the nose cone with a servo powering them, and two in the body, each with their own servos, to control roll and yaw, with microcontroler board shown.
All of the componts I have now sitting together.
I have not really gotten further than that, I picked up some stepper motors and an old scanner over theweekend, and my next project will probably be a plotter built out of those. Either that, or that oragami ball rc thingamajig I mentioned last post. Project officially added to my pile/list of half baked and half finished projects laying about my room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment